Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!  I got some cute pictures of Tristan,
so I wanted to share :)

I was trying to get a good picture of me with him...have not been able to nail that one yet.  This next picture is sooo unflattering, but I had to post it because his face is so incredibly funny.
 Our Turkey day started out pretty uneventful.  Katie Belle looked after Tristan while Mike was taking pictures and I was in the bathroom. 
Doesn't she just look thrilled?!

We then headed off to Nana's house (my mom's house) to help her get everything ready for the 27 people who would be coming to enjoy a big Thanksgiving diner.  It was crazy...but not as crazy as I had imagined.  We missed Mike/Daddy who was out protecting Sterling Park from all of the drunk people.

I didn't want too many people handling him, so I wore him in the Moby Wrap.

 It is like being back in the womb for Tristan.  He was nice and cozy and just drifted off to sleep.

 Mommy's little Turkey!!

He has been trying SOOOO hard to pee on me, but he had not gotten me yet...Until last night!  He successfully peed on my moms floor, me, and his cute little onesie!  I thought it would be more traumatic...but let's face it...I was laughing so hard I almost wet myself. 

So he went from Mommy's little Turkey...to So Handsome!  ALWAYS pack more than one article of clothing!!!!!

Tristan was getting LOTS of Nana, Poppie, and Tee-Tee time.  He will be well socialized! :)

Update on the bilirubin: It came down yay!  He is still a little jaundice, but not nearly what he was before.  

Newborn pictures went awesome!  I can not WAIT to see them.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment