Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Funday First Feb. 2016 Blog Post!


SnOwMG!  Soooo much snow here in Northern Virigina!  Our house was completely covered!  See that "pile" in front of the right side garage?  That is the minivan... :)  We tried to stay super toasty, but our downstairs heater decided not to work.  Not that I blame it!  It was covered in snow!  Mike was at work the entire time this snow storm was going on so he couldn't make it home.  He slept at the station Saturday night.  



I have always been afraid to do a fire alone for fear of burning down the house...  Well, when the heat when out I had no choice haha!  I womaned up built my own fire and kept it going!  I was so proud!!

The first time sending the boys out in the snow!  Tristan was exploring!  Wesley sat there stuck and screamed like he was dying.  They were super bundled up!  He just really hates to do anything that he decides not to do...and walking/playing/exploring in the snow was one of those things. 



Cheese!


The aftermath in our front yard:


 Where did my car go?


Thank goodness for Kim's snowblower!

No plow in site for days

Hope you didn't need to take that to work...

So much snow!!


Tristan at ski school round two! Pizza perfection :)




Trouble!
 :)

Tristan's first time on the big ski lift!  "We are flying daddy!"


First time down Salamander!


I was always so worried that Wesley wouldn't have any friends of his own because we were always around Tristan's friends.  We have been so lucky in that he now has a little crew of friends!

Dalton, Chloe, Nolan, Wes


I will just take a nap right here mom...


Katie Belle keeping the sickie warm!  He had strep :(


Sweet dreams of blankies and shopping Tristan


Proof that one day this month I actually DID get dressed...



<3


No comments:

Post a Comment