Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wesley is Eight Months!

I can't believe eight months has come and gone (technically now he is already 9 months...)!  Wesley is such an amazing little guy and his personality comes out more and more.  

This month he started cruzing with a walker and he goes everywhere with it. He is SO close to walking.  He is a babbling fiend and loves to blow bubbles with his lips.  He thinks it is hilarious if you push your lips out to him...like a fish face!  His laugh reminds me so much of his brother's and it melts my heart.  He is still so squishy and I love kissing his cheeks!

I didn't think anyone could be more wiggly than Tristan was when I had to change his diaper...I was wrong!  Wesley is even more of a wiggler!  

He loves food and will pretty much eat anything, with the exception of carrots.  He loves carbs!  





















































































<3

No comments:

Post a Comment