Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wesley is Four Months

WOW! Four months!

Wesley has found his feet and will hold on to them for dear life.  It is adorable!   He will hang out on the floor or the swing just grabbing his feet. He can now roll from tummy to back and back to tummy like it is no one's business.  He is a happy little guy who does not like to sleep.  We have moved him to his own room to try to help with the sleep situation, but so far he is still sleeping the same.  

This past month is a complete blur :)

Wesley had his four month check up and these were his stats:
Weight: 14pounds 13ounces
Length: 25"

He is in the 50% for everything!!  I compared to Tristan and Wesley is actually the same weight Tristan was at his 6 month appointment haha.  He is just a smidge bigger that Tristan... 


My boys!






Hewhooo








:)







This is my good side







SO handsome!





:)





Whooo




He was all straight faced







I am so cute mom!






I will chew my blanket.




I love this one!







Tristan is really cool over there.




This is how he is moving:











I can move in a circle momma!


























Aww had to post the sad face!



Really sad!



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment