Maternity Pictures
I absolutely love and cherish the pictures that my sister-in-law Erin took of me while pregnant with Tristan and I knew I wanted to do it again with this pregnancy. My friend Kate is working on building up her portfolio for her photography business so I asked her to take these pictures for me this time around. I figured it would be pretty inconvenient to ask Erin to come take them seeing as she lives in FL! ;) We ventured off to Franklin park to take some family pictures and then we went off to this beautiful orchard in Winchester to take some more. It turned out to be a beautiful day and the peaches smelled OMG delicious!
The family photos were extremely hard to take this time around. Tristan is just too hard to keep occupied without an extra person. We were able to get some with all three of us, but not many.
Me and my first baby!
This is really the only picture of Mike and me (and Wesley) that came out well. Not the best one of me, but Mike is always so photogenic!
Tristan's glamor shots
He is just so darn cute!
:)
My two favorites:
Yummy apples!
Baby brother!
I may have to crop my top half out of this picture:
Silly Boys!
<3
They turned out beautifully!! All of these pictures were taken by Kate G. Photography!!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment