Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Full Week of Company!

Sorry I haven't posted at my normal time!  It has been crazy this past week and half with company :)  Erin, Chris and Blake flew up from FL and stayed with us for four days.  It was great finally getting all three Gessner cousins together.  See Erin and Chris' blog for pictures (I can't believe I don't have ANY pictures!!!!):  Trip to Virginia

Tristan tried very hard to play with Blake, but he is shy so it was all a little intimidating for him.  Hopefully, as they get a little older they will see each other more often so they will be more comfortable with each other.  It was great getting all of the Gessners together and we even had a surprise huge dinner over at Pop Pop's house with everyone!  Overall it was a nice visit!!

The next day after Erin, Chris, and Blake left, my sister and Eleanor came up to visit! Tristan and Eleanor had fun playing in the pool, hanging out together, and of course fighting over toys! It is summer time, so I am sure you know to expect lots of Eleanor and Tristan pictures!

 This is by far one of my all time favorite pictures of them!

 Oh, ya know...just hanging out at my Nana and Fuzzy's amazing pool
Two lucky duckies 
 Nana has all of the fun toys
 I can't get over how STINKIN' cute Eleanor's bathing suit is!
 Down the slide we go...

 Weeeeeeeeee
 Go Eleanor Go!
 Such a worried look on his face!!

21 weeks:  The bump is much more prominent now!  I had an interesting doctor's appointment last Monday ending up with me heading down to the high risk doctor to get some measurements...but everything was fine!  Basically what happened is that I told my OB about some pain that I have been having near my C-section scar.  It feels different than the round ligament pain that I was had with Tristan.  He wanted to do a cervix check to make sure I was all closed up in there and that there wasn't anything to worry about.  When he checked, he said my cervix was closed but that it felt "short" which can sometimes mean that my body would be trying to go into labor.  But he also said it could have just been the position I was sitting in, so to be safe he sent me down to have some quick measurements done at the high risk doctor.  Everything checked out completely normally!  They pushed on my scar with the ultrasound and no opening or anything like that.  They said that if anything like an opening of a C-section scar was to happen it would be in the third trimester.  So...after all that, I guess it is just round ligament pain!  Haha...yikes! 



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment